Collaboration with Adrian : Necessary Evil

Hey everyone! ;D

I am really glad to tell you all that my friend Adrian Lupşa has finally posted the synopsis of his debut novel Necessary Evil!

I was really lucky to be his editor and had the chance to work on the cover of his book! I can tell you that this book is suited for young-adults and contains elements of paranormal also.

What do you think about it?! Hope you find it interesting  and get to read it after the release on Kindle Store on the 31th of October!

READ THE SYNOPSIS!

How can you help Adrian until the official release day?

Like his author page on Facebook
Add him on Google Plus

2017-09-09T19:55:22+00:00

7 Comments

1. Gabriel Kesler October 29, 2012 at 6:12 pm - Reply

Hahah 😉 – The money will be filling both Adrian's and your coffers as well – Hope you will be getting a good percentage and a nice feature 😀

2. Simoncello October 29, 2012 at 6:52 pm - Reply

Hoping to see the feature ~~ didn't talk about other aspects though >u<

3. Cristinab October 29, 2012 at 8:00 pm - Reply

coperta este facuta in totalitate de tine? este fosrte frumoasa!
    mult succes amandorora in toate 🙂

4. Simoncello October 29, 2012 at 8:26 pm - Reply

Ideea a fost a lui Adi(pozitia fetei langa copac) insa de restul m-am ocupat eu. Multumim! 😀 Sa fie!

5. adrianlupsa October 31, 2012 at 1:56 pm - Reply

Drăguţ din partea ta că ai postat acest articol! Să sperăm că totul o să fie în regulă. Mulţumesc Cristina pentru încurajare.

6. Simoncello October 31, 2012 at 3:21 pm - Reply

Da, asa trebuie sa fie 😀 Tin pumnii ~~

7. adrianlupsa November 1, 2012 at 6:16 pm - Reply

The release of Necessary Evil is delayed. I just received this message from Amazon:

"Based on recent high risk publishing activity, we may need up to 7 business days to review your submission(s) currently in review status on your bookshelf."

I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope everything is going to be okay in the end. Keep your fingers crossed for me!